Chearsley Parish Council
Plans for 2018/19
The Parish Council is planning to work on the following projects during 2018/19 and has allocated appropriate funding:
- Pressing Transport for Bucks (TfB) to implement the agreed Phase 1 traffic calming measures. This includes refurbished entry gates and new village signs on all roads into the village and changes to road markings
- Providing planters at the village entry points
- Starting an evaluation of potential improvements to traffic circulation around the Horse Chestnut Tree island
- War memorial refurbishment
- Investigating the feasibility of proving an electricity supply on the Green
We are also looking at potential 'heritage' projects where we might get grant funding, perhaps I conjunction with the village hall. One proposal to date is improvements to the Stockwell Church Lane.
We are always happy to receive other ideas. Contact us at email@example.com.